domenica 8 agosto 2010

Gloss "Gloss"



Adorabile terzetto con voce femminile (ovviamente!!) che faceva del pop leggiadro e delizioso. Tutto molto spigliato e solare, la colonna sonora ideale per una piacevolissima estate all'insegna del disimpegno. Peccato che questo resti il loro unico album. (2002 Nude Records)





- Lonely In Paris
- My Heart Belongs To You
- New York Boy
- This Is All I Need
- Everyday
- On And On
- Dont You Worry
- Why
- I Swear
- Aeroplane
- Another Day
- Gone Too Long
- Sleepless Night


GLOSS

4 commenti:

  1. yeah. my 3rd re-try.

    I have a rapidshare premium account, so..I'm always d-loading , like, 30 rar. files at a time.

    anyway...tried once again, and..it says: "An error ocurred attempting to expand .... " and it only has 3 songs in the folder.



    awesome blog, BTW! been checking it for a long time.

    I DO want to hear this..and it seems this blog is the ONLY place online who has a share of it right now.

    but..it keeps downloading for a nano-second, then the error message- 3rd try on this rar. file.


    peace!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Mmmmmhhhh.
    Mike, write your email...i send file to you!!
    ;-)
    Ciao. Ricky

    RispondiElimina
  3. i've got no problem with downloading and listening the album! all is okay.

    Nicola

    RispondiElimina
  4. thank you, I really appreciate this!


    here ya go: mpearlstein1@nyc.rr.com

    wow. thank you very much indeed.

    RispondiElimina